This website, primarily caters for people, especially children who need to study in a maktab (primary madrasah) but do not have one available in their area or do not have access to any Aalim, Moulana, or Sheikh (Islamic scholars).
Any student, anywhere in the world, can access the information of this website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Although the site will primarily cater for children of school-going age, its content will be useful for adults as well.
Those wishing to learn the basics of Islam will have a great opportunity to do so from the comfort of their homes.
The site will initially contain fiqh based on the Hanafi Madh-hab but will later on incorporate other schools of thought as well.
It will contain among other aspects, the following subjects:
- The method of reciting the Quran correctly with tajweed.
- Aqaaid (Beliefs)
- Basic Tafseer of the Qur'an
- Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence)
- Seerah (Biography of Nabi SAW)
- Islamic History
- Sunnats and Etiquette (Adab)
- Du'as for the different occasions etc.